Method Of Teaching
Irrespective of the disparity existing among students in terms of their intelligence, retention power and learning abilities every student at Anuva is treated as a unique person and judged thoroughly for his / her current learning level and understanding of fundamentals of the subject. Students with similar attributes are grouped together in one group with more or less the same base of learning and potential. Course modules are then graded and customized to meet specific learning needs of each learner group.
Generally, vocation and career are used interchangeably. Vocational education might be classified as teaching procedural knowledge. This may contrast with declarative knowledge as used in education in a usually broader scientific field, which might concentrate on theory and abstract conceptual knowledge, characteristic of tertiary education.
- At Anuva Academy, imparting education is a highly scientific process, administered in a step-by-step process. This process not only strengthens knowledge of the subjects but also hones analytical skills.
- Prepared by a team of highly educated, experienced and dedicated academicians with a proven track record.
- Presented in a clear manner so that students are better able to learn and develop an in-depth understanding of subjects easily.
Up-to-Date Study Material
- Exercise Sheets based on latest pattern of examination are provided for each topic.
- Enables students to know how much of the topic they have grasped besides giving extensive practice.
Extensive Practice Through Worksheets
- Weekly test series increases speed, accuracy and develop skills to translate knowledge into performance
- Each test is followed by a discussion, which includes doubt clearing and technique imparting sessions.
Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Anuva faculty members regularly remain available to give personal attention to each student even outside the classrooms.
- Open seminars are regularly organised on topics such as 'how to prepare for various competitive exams.